Available from now to 31 March 2022
Celebrate your special moments with ALVA! Luxuriate in our River Apartment of 517 sq. ft. with your beloved one to enjoy a series of romantic privileges. Do not miss enjoying our gastronomic delights with the complimentary HK$1,500 dining credits during your stay!
- One-night River Apartment accommodation for two
- Buffet breakfast for two at AIva House
- HK $1,500 dining credits during your stay
- A bottle of sparkling wine, an artificial flower bouquet and an ALVA Chocolate Box Set
- Bicycle for cycling fun at your own pace (subject to hotel availability)
- Minibar beverages upon arrival
- In-room tea making facilities and illy coffee
- Hotel high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Access to gym room equipped with Virtual Reality fitness machine, thermostatic pool, Alva Works co-working space at the Lobby and The Terrace (subject to hotel availability)
- Free local calls
- Hotel shuttle bus to designated MTR stations
Reminder: Hotel rooms are for accommodation and only a maximum of 4 persons are allowed to stay in every guest room. Do not hold any parties in guest rooms and guests should always maintain good personal and environmental hygiene in order to prevent the spread of pandemic and respiratory tract infections.
Reservations and enquiries
Tel: +852 3653 1188 | Email: email@example.com
Terms and conditions:
- This offer applies to a maximum of 2 adults per room per night. Extra rates will be charged for additional guests.
- The room rates listed above are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Dining credit is based on spending with 10% service charge.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 day before arrival.
- Full payment must be made in advance and is non-refundable.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and discounts.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and hotel confirmation.
- The hotel reserves the right to change or terminate this package details without prior notice.
- Pictures are for reference only.
- ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL reserves the right to arbitrate the final decision in case of any disputes.