Available from now until 30 June 2021
As Hongkongers, it is our unique talent to be able to get the most out of every second for a fun and eventful life! Enjoy some extra time beyond regular hotel package hours to have some extra fun! With early check-in, late check-out, a night in our Deluxe Room and a set dinner at our luxurious Chinese restaurant Yat Heen, turn every single moment into a memorable one!
- Early check-in at 6:00 am and late check out at 6:00 pm
- Breakfast buffet for two at Alva House on arrival day or departure day
- Promotional set dinner for two at Yat Heen
- 20% discount at all Hotel restaurants
- Hotel bicycle for cycling fun at your own pace (subject to hotel availability)
- Minibar beverages upon arrival
- In-room tea making facilities and illy coffee
- Hotel high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Access to gym room equipped with Virtual Reality fitness machine, thermostatic pool, Alva Works co-working space at the Lobby and The Terrace (subject to hotel availability)
- Hotel shuttle bus to designated MTR stations
Tel: +852 3653 1188 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This offer is only available for bookings arriving on Monday to Thursday.
- This offer applies to a maximum of 2 adults. Extra rates will be charged on additional guests.
- The prices listed above are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Dining discount is inapplicable to the following dates: 2 to 5 April, 8 to 9 May, 20 June, 20-21 September, 1 October, 23 to 26 and 31 December 2021.
- Full payment must be made in advance and is non-refundable.
- Photos are for reference only.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers and discounts.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and hotel confirmation.
- The hotel reserves the right to change or suspend this offer without prior notice.
- ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL reserves the right to arbitrate the final decision in case of any disputes.
Reminder: Hotel rooms are for accommodation and only a maximum of 4 persons are allowed to stay in every guest room. Do not hold any parties in guest rooms and guests should always maintain good personal and environmental hygiene in order to prevent the spread of pandemic and respiratory tract infections.