Available from Sunday to Thursday
We create delicious memories! ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL is offering a staycation package for guests to stay in style and taste Cantonese delicacies.
Surrounded by attractive greenery and cultural heritage, alluring Cantonese delicacies make your stay an authentic one.
Enjoy one-night stay in a Superior room with Luxurious Dinner Set at HK$1,799* for 2 persons.
*Price listed above is 10% service charge inclusive.
- Luxurious Dinner Set with choice of premium tea for 2 persons at Yat Heen *
- Complimentary breakfast buffet for two persons at Alva House
- Complimentary use of bicycle for cycling fun at your own pace (subject to hotel availability)
- Complimentary mini-bar drinks upon arrival
- In-room tea making facilities and illy coffee
- In-room high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary access to gym room, thermostatic pool, Alva Works co-working space at the Lobby and The Terrace (subject to hotel availability)
- Complimentary hotel shuttle bus service to MTR station and downtown areas
Click to view Luxurious Dinner Set menu
Reminder: Hotel rooms are for accommodation and only a maximum of 4 persons are allowed to stay in every guest room. Do not hold any parties in guest rooms and guests should always maintain good personal and environmental hygiene in order to prevent the spread of pandemic and respiratory tract infections.
- Black-out dates apply: 8 to 9 May, 20 June, 20-21 September, 1 October, 23 to 26 and 31 December 2021.
- This offer applies to a maximum of 2 adults. Extra rates will be charged on additional guests.
- Full payment must be made in advance and is non-refundable.
- Advance reservations must be made at least 3 days before arrival.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offers and discounts.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and hotel confirmation.
- The hotel reserves the right to change or suspend this offer without prior notice.
- Pictures are for reference only.
- ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL reserves the right to arbitrate the final decision in case of any disputes.